MaxCDN is basically a Content Delivery Network.This service is used to deliver the content of the website to the visitors who have to request it in the fastest way. The content of your website will be more protective. Its main intention to speed up the website and reduces the server load. The user’s experience will also be great. It will download all the static files and if the user makes a request, it fetches the content from the nearest data center and not directly from your server. MaxCDN delivers the content faster to your visitors which is located nearest to them.
It is easy to setup and works effectively on WordPress. MaxCDN is very comfortable using with applications such as Opencart, Drupal, WordPress, Joomla, Magento and few Woocommerce applications. It works effectively when you integrate WordPress with W3 Total Cache or WP Super Cache. MaxCDN is available only in the premium version. For an online business, if you want a good CDN then MaxCDN will be the best choice. MaxCDN provides features such as Edge rules, Edge caching, Edge SSL and Edge security. It is mainly used to increase your SEO ranking. So by using MaxCDN, the user will have a good experience and the number of visitors to your site will increase.
Merits of MaxCDN:
- MaxCDN is user-friendly
- MaxCDN works well in WordPress integrated with the W3 Total Cache
- It speeds up your website
- The performance of website will drastically increase
- It gives 24/7 support for your website
- If you choose an annual premium plan, you will have an additional two months free
- For an online business, MaxCDN is very effective
DeMerits of MaxCDN:
- There is no free plan
- Its security feature is not as good as CloudFlare
- It gives a certain limitation to use the storage and bandwidth
- Even for the basic features, you have pay and buy this service